Code for Africa Recruitment is an opportunity for those looking for work to work with one of Africa’s largest media houses.
Are you an African looking for employment? Do you want to work for the media company or are you looking for Code for African Recruitment? Here is your chance.
The company is a private media house that trains and employs news editors to become one of the people in Africa.
They are taking advantage of this opportunity to invite all African youths to come now and register for their Recruitment exercise at www.pesacheck.org.
If you want to work for this company, you should be prepared to meet a slew of requirements, as they will determine whether you are disqualified or accepted.
Keep in mind that the company has promised to be transparent in their selection process, so if you want to be a part of it, you must carefully read their requirements.
Avoid people who offer you the form in exchange for money or who tell you that you must pay them to help you get the job.
Requirements for Code For Africa Recruitment
To be a part of Africa’s largest media company, you must meet the following requirements, which are listed below.
- Before applying for this position, you must have at least 5 years of experience in the field of journalism.
- You should demonstrate a thorough understanding of the step-by-step procedure for conducting proper research on news and the production process.
- Someone who is detail-oriented is required.
- Should be prepared to work at a rapid pace at all times.
- Should be a strong researcher and critical thinker.
- You should be well-versed in current events.
- You should have at least one credit in your
- West African studies, including English and Mathematics.
- You should have good experience and a track record of problem-solving skills for the
- You should have completed your studies in journalism or mass communication at a university.
- You should be able to communicate effectively.
- Have a solid understanding of computers.
Please see the steps below for a step-by-step guide on how to apply for the recruitment exercise and be hired.
How To Apply For Code For Africa
- To begin, go to the company’s official website at www.pesacheck.org.
- You will then be directed to a link that will take you to the form.
- Fill in the blanks with your correct information.
- Upload all necessary files or documents.
- To avoid mistakes, double-check the work you intend to submit.
- Submit and wait for their email confirmation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Application for Code for Africa Recruitment free?
Yes, the form is free, you are advised to avoid people that will offer you the form or wants to help you get the job in exchange for money.
What is the closing date for Code for Africa Recruitment?
As of the time of this publication, the official deadline has not been revealed but we would be here to give you the latest.
Is Code For Africa recruiting now?
The Recruitment is done from time to time, to know when they are ready, always check this page.
How do I apply for Code For Africa Recruitment?
To apply, you have to head over to the official portal for registration and follow our guide to make the process easy.
In this article, we have provided you with all of the information you need to make a successful application; if you have any questions, please leave a comment below.
We publish this type of content on occasion; to see more Recruitment opportunities, subscribe to our newsletter.
Last Updated 1 year by Ogbu