Edo Civil Service Commission Recruitment – The next batch of the Recruitment program is now available for everyone who are ready via csc.edostate.gov.ng
Are you a citizen of Edo State? Do you wish to work with the government? Then this is the opportunity you have been looking for, all you have to do is to read this till the end.
See Also :
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- Oyo State Government Recruitment
- Union Bank Recruitment
- Benue State TESCOM Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Kano State TESCOM Recruitment
- Kwara State Government Recruitment
The Edo State Civil Service Commission is inviting all creditable and capable candidates to apply for Edo Civil Service Commission Recruitment.
This can be the starting point to achieving your goals in 2022, you can also share this post for your contact as they might also need it.
This is to inform all the interested candidates that the application form is not for sale, avoid anybody telling you to bring money in exchange for the form or people promising to help you get the job in exchange for money.
Everybody have equal chances, as long as you follow the instructions we have put up here, you will have a better chances of being shortlisted.
Requirements For Edo Civil Service Commission Recruitment
This requirement is what the state Civil Service will be looking at while selecting the qualified persons.
To be among the persons that will be shortlisted, read this requirement, make sure you can be able to meet up.
- The applicant have to be a citizen of Nigeria, Edo state to be precise.
- You should not be above 40 years of age
- The candidate should have at least 5 credit including English And Mathematics in O’level result
- The applicant should have any of the following certificates; Bsc, HND, OND or any other certificate that is equivalent to the ones we have mentioned above
- Should be of good behavior and composure
- Should have a good communication skills
- Should be ready to work in a differnt environment
- Should be ready to work as a team to achieve a project
- Should posses the spirit of a leader.
- The applicant should have No criminal records with any of the security agencies
- Should not be less than 18 years of age
- This application is for both men and women.
After looking at the above listed requirements and you believe you have the qualities and have all documents, them you can proceed with the Application proper.
Follow the steps we have provided below to make things easy for yourself.
How To Apply For Edo Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- The application starts by you going to the government portal at csc.edostate.gov.ng
- Create an account with a valid email and phone number.
- Select the position you want
- Fill the form
- Make sure you read the requirements carefully to avoid missing anything
- Upload all the documents needed
- Submit and take a print out
All the persons that are shortlisted will be contacted via email or SMS, so be sure that that phone number you gave during your registration is correct.
Finally, Time to Time we present our viewers with good opportunity like this, to be among the first people that will receive the alert, kindly subscribe to our news letter.
If you have any question regarding Edo Civil Service Commission Recruitment, the comment section is always available for you.
Last Updated 1 year by