The Edo SUBEB recruitment form is not out for those that have been waiting, you can now hurry up and start your registration with the guide we have here.
Are you a Nigerian? Do you live in Edo state? Have you been looking for a job? here is another opportunity for you.
Coming to our desk now is that the Edo state secondary education board is now recruiting new members into their organization.
They are using this opportunity to call on all Nigerians that are qualified and have what it takes to work with the organization on the ongoing recruitment exercise.
We’ll cover all you need to know about the Edo State SUBEB teacher’s recruitment opening and closing dates in this post, along with the Edo Star Teaching Fellowship Programme. You can use the comprehensive information and instructions we’ve given to help you with your application.
These cover the guidelines and hassle-free application procedures for EDO SUBEB recruitment.
Keep in mind that the organization have promised to be transparent in their selection as they want to choose only qualified people to work with them.
They will also be putting people in the area that they are best at, they are ready to employ a lot of people if only they can meet up with their requirements.
Requirements For Edo SUBEB Recruitment
Here are some of the documents you need to provide to the organization before they can consider you. Carefully ready these requirements before going into that application properly.
- At the time of your application, you should be physically and mentally healthy
- You will be required to present your NYSC discharge certificate, showing that you have completed your NYSC.
- Applicants must have good communication skills
- Applicants should have good behaviour
- If you have experience it will also be an advantage to you.
- If you are above 35 years of age, then you should know that your chances are slim
- You should not be less than 20 years of age at the time of this application
- Should be a Nigerian
- Should be ready to work in a different environment
- Should have no criminal record
- Should have finished higher institution with any of the following; BSc, ND, HND or any other equivalent certificate
- At the time of this application, you should be physically self mentally okay
- Should have at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics in your O’level result
- If you have good knowledge of the computer, it will be an advantage for you
- You are expected to have a clear knowledge of the agricultural sector.
- You should have your valid means of Identification like NIN, International Passport, Voters card and Drivers license etc
- If you have good analytical skills, it will be an advantage to you.
If you can meet up with all the requirements we have mentioned here then you should consider going to the next section.
How To Apply For Edo SUBEB Recruitment
Below is the full guideline on how you can apply for Edo SUBEB recruitment without stress.
- Go to the website of Edo SUBEB at subeb.edostate.gov.ng
- Click on the career section of the site
- Select the job that is good for you
- Fill out the application form
- Upload all your documents
- Submit your application form
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is the salary of SUBEB staff?
You will earn at least N50,000
Is SUBEB recruiting?
The Recruitment is now open and you can apply now.
When is the deadline for application?
The deadline is not known yet but will be made public in due time.
To become one of the people that will benefit from this recruitment, you have to follow all the steps we have provided for you above.
Here at Dailygam, we would keep updating you with the latest information about Edo SUBEB Recruitment.
For questions, you can leave a comment below.
Last Updated 1 year by Ogbu