If you have been waiting for FIRS Recruitment, well the opportunity is now here for those that are ready to work, apply now at www.firs.gov.ng
Are you a Nigerian between the age of 20-35? Have you been looking for Job? Do you wish to work with the federal inland revenue service?
The opportunity to work has finally presented itself as the official form for FIRS Recruitment is now open for those that are interested in working with them.
In this article, we are going to be guiding you on a step by step instructions to make sure you apply successfully.
Secondly, we have also provided all the requirements that the organization needs from you as an applicant.
One thing that will make them disqualify you is your failure to meet up with the requirements and if you give them false documents of you.
Making a mistake during your form filling might only be corrected before you submit your application.
Have in mind that No staff of the organization will ever meet you to pay for them to help you get the job or tell you to pay for them to help. you secure the form.
The recruitment form is free of charge and you can get it at the official portal of the organization at www.firs.gov.ng
Requirements For FIRS Recruitment
Here we shall take a look at some of the requirements you need to meet up before you can be qualified. See the list below;
- You must be a Nigerian from any of the 36 states of the country including FCT
- You should be ready to work in a different environment
- You should have at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics in your O’Level result
- You should have a valid means of Identification like a National ID, International Passport, Drivers license and Voters Card
- You should be of good behaviour and composure
- You should possess good leadership skills
- You should have good communication skills
- Might have graduated with any of the following certificates; BSc, HND or any other equivalent certificate
- You should be willing to learn new skills
- If you have a master’s and PhD, it will be a plus for you
- If you have a good knowledge of the computer, it will also serve as a plus for you.
If you have looked at the requirements above and you can meet up, then you are one step ahead of getting the job.
How To Apply For FIRS Recruitment
Here is the step-by-step guide to how you can apply for FIRS Recruitment in 2023
- Visit the official portal at www.firs.gov.ng
- Create an account with them
- Verify your email address
- Fill out the form that will be presented to you
- Use all your correct information
- Don’t forget to upload all the required documents
- Check your work again for corrections
- Submit and take a printout.
All qualified people will be contacted and equally given a date for the screening, you can also check here at Dailygam to know the latest.
Is FIRS recruiting
Yes there are currently recruiting new and you can apply using this link www.firs.gov.ng
What is the salary of FIRS Staff?
New staff at the FIRS earns at least N205,000 monthly
What is the closing date for FIRS Recruitment?
At the time of this publication, no date had been given but you can always check back here to know the latest.
How do I apply for FIRS Recruitment?
You can apply by going into the official portal at www.firs.gov.ng, fill the form and uploading your documents for them.
There are a lot of other opportunities you can find here, all you need to do is to sign up for our newsletter and be the first to get our updates.
If you have any other questions concerning this recruitment, you can use the comment section.
Last Updated 1 year by Ogbu