Oge Okoye is a renowned Nigerian actress who was born in London, the United Kingdom on the 16th of November 1980. But she is originally from Anambra state, in the Southeastern part of Nigeria. She moved back to Nigeria with her family after her pre-school education in London to Lagos State and went on into completing her education in Nigeria.
- Born: 16 November 1980
- Place of birth: London, united kingdom
- Occupation: Actress
- Sun sign: Scorpio
- Marital status: Divorced
- Children: 2
- Education: B.sc in Theater Arts.
- Country of origin: Nigeria and British
- Net worth: $1 million
- Awards: Best Actress of the Year (City People Entertainment Awards)
Oge received partial pre-school education in London, upon returning to Nigeria, she attended the University Primary School Enugu for her primary education and then got admitted to the Holy Rosary College, Enugu for her secondary school.
She then proceeded to study Theater Art at the prestigious Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka Anambra state where she came out with flying colors.
Oge Okoye’s career
Okoye started her Nollywood career in 2001. She came to the limelight in 2002 after performing in the film ‘Spanner’ where she starred with Chinedu Ikedieze and since then she has acted in over a hundred movies.
The African Movie Academy Award in 2016 nominated her for “Best Actress in a supporting role” for casting a supporting role in the movie in the movie “Eagle’s Bride”.
Oge Okoye Net Worth
Net worth is usually calculated from the endorsement deal, Investment, Businesses, etc of a person.
Oge is believed to be one of the most influential and rich Nollywood actresses with a net worth estimated at over $1 million. Though Oge is one actress that usually shies away from the public eye.
Awards and Nominations
- Best Actress of the Year (City People Entertainment Awards)
- Best Actress, Leading Role (AMVCA)
- Most Prominent Actress (AMAA)
- Youth Empowerment Award (2004)
- Accolade Most Decorated Female Celebrity of the year(2009)
- UPWF lady of the year (2010)
- National Heritage Award (2011)
- United Nations Youth Ambassadorial Award (2011)
- African Peace Global Patron Award (2012)
- Ambassadorial Award (ACTDF, 2012)
- Most Prolific Actress of the year (2012)
- Actress of the year (English), Classic Africa Merit Award (CAMA) 2012
- Honorary Doctor of Philosophy award in Comparative Literature.
Oge Okoye Notable Movies
- Spanner (2002)
- Blood Sister (2003)
- Forever Yours (2003)
- Handsome (2003)
- Magic Love (2003)
- My Command (2003)
- Sister Mary (2003)
- Arsenal (2004)
- Beautiful Faces (2004)
- I Believe in You (2004)
- Indecent Girl (2004)
- I Want Your Wife (2004)
- Little Angel (2004)
- My Desire (2004)
- Separate Lives (2004)
- Spanner 3 (2004)
- Spanner Goes to Jail (2004)
- 11:45… Too Late (2005)
- Beyond Passion (2005)
- Black Bra (2005)
- Crazy Passion (2005)
- Desperate Love (2005)
- Eagle’s Bride (2005)
- Emotional Battle (2005)
- Every Single Day (2005)
- Face of Africa (2005)
- Friends & Lovers (2005