NAN Recruitment is now available for those that would On this page, you can get more information on the application process for jobs at the News Agency of Nigeria via the NAN employment site as well as other pertinent facts about the hiring procedure.
Recruitment for the News Agency of Nigeria for 2023 has begun. The News Agency of Nigeria’s recruiting procedure and how to easily apply are both covered in detail on this website.
We will cover all the information you want regarding the NAN recruiting opening and closing dates in this post.
You can use the comprehensive information and instructions we’ve given to help you with your application.
Keep in mind that the application form is always free and you should disregard any information telling you otherwise.
Also, the organization is only going for qualified people so they will be transparent in their selection process.
Requirements For NAN Recruitment
Here we are going to give you the list of things you need to do and provide for you to be qualified.
- Must be prepared to work in a new environment.
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- Must pass the West African Senior School Certificate, National Examination Council, and General Certificate of Education in no more than two sittings with a minimum of five credits each.
- B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND degree from an accredited university is required
- Interested candidates must be polite and composed.
- Candidates must not be above 40 years of age
A valid means of identification, such as a driver’s license, national identity card, international passport, voter card, or NIN number, is required for all applicants.
- It is helpful to be computer literate.
- Candidates must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- All applicants must be in good health both physically and mentally at the time of this application.
- No candidate should be younger than 20 years old
- A candidate who has greater education has an edge over other candidates.
- You should move on to the next phase if you think you can fulfil the criteria we have listed above.
How To Apply For NAN Recruitment
Here is the simple step-by-step guide we have provided to help you make a successful application.
- Visit the official website of the News Agency of Nigeria Recruitment at www.nan.ng
- Click on the career section of the site
- Select the job that is suitable for you
- Create an account with them if you don’t have any
- Fill out the application form
- Upload all your documents
- Submit the form.
- All the qualified people will be sent an email with further instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NAN recruiting?
If you’re interested in working with NAN then you should apply now because they are now recruiting.
How do I apply for NAN?
If you want to apply for NAN recruitment you will start by going to their official application website, following the guideline we have given above and you will get everything right
What is the salary of a NAN staff?
The salary amount has not been identified but we would let you know when it is time for the
Do I need a degree to apply for NAN?
if the requirement says you need a degree then you need it.
Here we have provided you with all the information you need to become gold with this application.
You should bookmark this page to get the latest job and recruitment opportunities
If you have any questions or information, you can leave a comment below.
Last Updated 1 year by Ogbu