NPC Recruitment is a yearly data calculation powered by the federal government to know the number of people in the country.
The National Population Commission is now ready to recruit up to 10,000 people who would help in going around the country to get statistics on people in the country.
Nigeria’s population daily keeps increasing and the need to get to a total number of people who are citizens of Nigeria is the reason for the Recruitment.
This is can be a great opportunity for anybody that has been looking for a job or your willing to work with the government as you will be rewarded handsomely for your service.
The application for NPC Recruitment is done on the official website of the commission and the form is free.
Avoid people telling you to come to get the form in exchange for money or those telling you to pay for them to help you get shortlisted.
You will be shortlisted if you meet up the requirements which we have provided for you in this article.
We would also show you a step-by-step guide on how you can Apply for this great opportunity.
Requirements For NPC Recruitment
Here we would take a look at some of the qualities you need to meet up with and also some documents that you need to upload to their portal.
- You should be a Nigerian from any of the 36 states in Nigeria plus FCT
- You should have a valid means of Identification like a National ID, International passport, permanent voters card and driver’s license
- You must have a minimum of 5 credits including English and Mathematics in your O’level result
- You should be ready to work in a different environment
- Should have good communication skills
- You should have any of the following certificates from a recognized university in Nigeria; BSc, HND or any other certificate that is equivalent to the above-mentioned.
- Having a very good known life about the computer is a big added advantage
- You should be of good behaviour and composure
- You will also be required to submit your clear passport photographs
- You should also provide your birth certificate
- You will need to prove your identity by providing your certificate of Origin that is duly signed.
If you can meet up with all the requirements that have been mentioned above then you are one step ahead of getting employed or recruited by the commission.
Well, the journey is not over yet, follow the next step to finish up your application.
How To Apply For NPC Recruitment
Here we would give you the list of things you need to do and detailed processes on how you can Apply.
- You will start by going to the official portal of the Commission at https://recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng or Simply click on Apply Now
- You will be presented with the application form which is free of charge
- You should fill the form with all the correct information about you.
- Make sure to upload all the required documents.
- When yourare done filling out the form, the next thing is to submit and have a copy of the filled form
Is NPC recruiting now?
Yes, the commission is currently recruiting and calling on all Nigerians to go ahead and Apply.
Is NPC form out?
Yes, the for is now out for interested people.
What bid NPC salary?
You will be paid $57 per hour and the annual income is $115,159
How much is NPC’s salary in Nigeria?
The average salary of an NPC staff is N94,000 per month
Finally, you can hurry now and Apply to avoid missing out on this Opportunity.
For more information and question, use the comment section and we would get back to you.
Dailygam will keep providing opportunities like this for you, join our social media group to be among those that will get our update first.
Last Updated 1 year by Ogbu