River State Civil Service Commission Recruitment – The official form for river State Civil Service is now available for everyone via rivjobs.ng
Are you a citizen of River State? Are you a job seeker in te beautiful city of Port Harcourt? Then you should consider reading this till the end.
See Other Related Post:
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
- Oyo State Government Recruitment
- Union Bank Recruitment
- Benue State TESCOM Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- 9Mobile Recruitment
- Kano State TESCOM Recruitment
- Kwara State Government Recruitment
- Edo Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Kano SUBEB Recruitment
The River State Civil Service Commission Recruitment form is officially out for all capable and credible candidates.
The commission is using this opportunity to invite all qualified people to go ahead and Apply now and get the chance to work with the government of the state.
In this article, we are going to be looking at some of the important thing you need to know about this Recruitment process like all the requirements and how you can Apply.
It is important to note that the application form is free and not for sale, avoid the people offering you the form in exchange for money or those that are telling you to pay for them to help you get thr job.
The government have promised to be transparent in the selection process and will select only those that are qualified.
Requirements for River State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
For you to be eligible for this Recruitment opportunity, there are some requirements you need to met and that is what we have listed here.
- You should be a citizen of Nigeria and that of River state
- You should be willing to work in a different environment
- Should have a valid means of Identification like the national ID, International passport, permanent voters card and driver’s license
- Should have any of the following certificate: HND, OND or Bsc
- Should be able to work in a different environment
- Should have a good communication skills
- At the time of this application, the candidate should not be below the age of 22 years.
- You should have at least 5 credit in your O’level result including English and Mathematics
After reading this requirements and you believe you can provide all the documents and meets up with the qualities, then let’s take you on how tou can Apply.
How to Apply for River State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
Getting to this point means you are ready to start your application and we have provided you with all the guideline on how you can make that happen.
Follow our steps below to make a clean application.
- Head over to the official website rivjobs.ng
- You will be required to create with a valid email and phone number.
- At the dashboard, select the position you want
- Fill the form with every correct information
- Scan ad upload all the required documents
- Submit and take a print out of the form
Note: Always cross check your form before submitting because after submission, there will be no room for editing.
Finally, if you have any question about the application, comment your question below.
Here are dailygam, we present you with different opportunities like this, subscribe to our newsletter to be among the first people to recieve our latest updates.
Last Updated 1 year by