The UMYU Recruitment form is now available for those that want to be part of the staff of the school. You can go ahead and apply now.
This article contains all the details you need to know about Umar Musa Yar’ Adua recruitment, you need to read all till the end to avoid missing out.
Are you an aspiring lecturer? Do you wish to work with UMYU? Then this is a great opportunity for you as the school have opened their recruitment portal for all Nigerians.
Keep in mind that the application form is free and not for sale, avoid those that will come to your Dm telling you to pay for them to help you get the form.
Secondly, the company have promised to be transparent in their selection as they plan to pick only those that are qualified to fill out the positions that are vacant in their different offices.
UMYU is using this opportunity to invite all credible and qualified Nigerians who wish to work with them to go ahead now and start applying now using this link umyu.edu.ng
Requirements for UMYU Recruitment
For you to be accepted into their Recruitment program, you need to first fulfil some of the requirements which we have listed below.
- You should be a Nigerian
- Having good oral or English speaking skills is very important
- Should have good behaviour and composure
- All applicants should be mentally and physically healthy at the time of this application
- All persons that want to apply should not be less than 20 years of age and should not be above 35 years of age.
- Should be ready to work in a different environment
- All applicants should have a valid means of Identification like a National ID, Drivers License, International Passport and Voters card.
- All applicants must have graduated from the university or other higher institution with BSC, ND, HND or any other that is equivalent
- You will be required to present your O’level result with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- Having a good knowledge of the computer is an added advantage
- Might have completed the one-year compulsory NYSC
- A birth certificate will also be required
- Should be ready to meet up with targets and deadlines
- Should have good communication skills, especially for those going for lecture positions
If you can meet up with all the requirements that have been mentioned above, then you should take the next step which is to apply.
How To Apply For UMYU Recruitment
Follow the step-by-step guide we have provided below to apply for this job.
- Visit the official website for Umar Musa Yar’ Adua University at umyu.edu.ng
- Locate the career section
- Look at all the available positions or vacancies
- Sign up with your valid email and phone number
- Fill out the form that will be presented to you
- Make sure all the information is correct
- Upload all the required documents
- Submit your form.
All the candidates that qualified after the screening will be sent an SMS or email and will be invited for an interview with the school board.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is UMYU recruiting?
Yes, the school is now recruiting new staff and you can join.
What is the deadline for UMYU recruitment?
No date has been fixed yet but here at Dailygam, we would always ready to give you the latest, so you can check back here anytime.
What is the cut-off mark for UMYU?
The general cut-off is 160 for students that wish to be in the school.
How do I apply for UMYU recruitment?
You can apply by going to their official website which we have presented above.
Applying for this job can be a door opener for you, all you have to do is follow the instructions we have given here and all will be well.
For more information or if you want to see other opportunities, you can always reach out to us using the comment section.
Last Updated 1 year by Ogbu