Ogun SUBEB Recruitment has officially opened its portal for its annual Recruitment exercise and every interested person should apply now.
In this article, we are going to be giving you the list of requirements you need to meet up if you want to work with Ogun SUBEB.
Also, we would show you the step-by-step. guide on how you can apply for SUBEB Recruitment.
Requirements For Ogun SUBEB Recruitment
If you want to get a chance to work with this organization, then you have to read these requirements till the end because they are very necessary before you can be accepted into the organization as a staff. See the requirements below.
- You should have your valid means of Identification like NIN, International Passport, Voters card and Drivers license etc
- If you have good analytical skills, it will be an advantage to you.
- Should be ready to work in a different environment
- Should have at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics in your O’level result
- If you have good knowledge of the computer, it will be an advantage for you
- You will be required to present your NYSC discharge certificate, showing that you have completed your NYSC.
- Applicants must have good communication skills
- Applicants should have good behaviour
- If you have experience it will also be an advantage to you.
- If you are above 35 years of age, then you should know that your chances are slim
- You should not be less than 20 years of age at the time of this application
- Should be a Nigerian
- Should have no criminal record
- Should have finished higher institution with any of the following; BSc, ND, HND or any other equivalent certificate
- At the time of this application, you should be physically self mentally okay
- If you have any other certificates like master’s and PhD it will serve as an advantage to you.
Meeting up with the above requirement means that you can get an opportunity to be employed, make sure that provide all the documents that have been mentioned above.
How To Apply For Ogun SUBEB Recruitment
Let’s take you on the step-by-step guide we have provided to help you make a good application, follow the steps below carefully.
- Go to the website of Ogun SUBEB at https://subeb.ogunstate.gov.ng/
- Click on the career section of the site
- Select the job that is good for you
- Fill out the application form
- Upload all your documents
- Submit your application form
All the qualified candidates will be contacted through email or SMS.
Make sure that all the information you provided is correct to avoid disqualification.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is the salary of SUBEB staff?
You will earn at least N50,000 or more
Is SUBEB recruiting?
The Recruitment is now open and you can apply now.
When is the deadline for application?
The deadline is not known yet but will be made public in due time.
We have given you all the information you need to know about this Recruitment but if you believe you still have more questions, you can leave a comment below.
Also here at Dailygam, we would keep updating you on the best available jobs.
Last Updated 1 year by Ogbu