Yobe SUBEB Recruitment has announced another round of its recruitment exercise and the application portal has been opened.
If you have been waiting for the Yobe State SUBEB chapter to start accepting applications, don’t wait anymore because it has started.
Here you will get all the information you need about Yobe SUBEB recruitment, information like the requirements, how you can apply and equally the frequently asked questions about the job.
The organization will be transparent in their selection because they want to employ only qualified people to work with them.
If you can’t meet up with their demands or requirements, don’t bother applying because they won’t accept you.
Requirements for Yobe State Recruitment
- You should have your valid means of Identification like NIN, International Passport, Voters card and Drivers license etc
- If you have good analytical skills, it will be an advantage to you.
- Should be ready to work in a different environment
- Should have at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics in your O’level result
- If you have good knowledge of the computer, it will be an advantage for you
- You will be required to present your NYSC discharge certificate, showing that you have completed your NYSC.
- Applicants must have good communication skills
- Applicants should have good behaviour
- If you have experience it will also be an advantage to you.
- If you are above 35 years of age, then you should know that your chances are slim
- You should not be less than 20 years of age at the time of this application
- Should be a Nigerian
- Should have no criminal record
- Should have finished higher institution with any of the following; BSc, ND, HND or any other equivalent certificate
- At the time of this application, you should be physically self mentally okay
- If you have any other certificate like a master’s and PhD it will serve as an advantage to you.
How To Apply For Yobe SUBEB Recruitment
Let’s take you on the step-by-step guide we have provided to help you make a good application, follow the steps below carefully.
- Go to the website of Yobe SUBEB at https://subeb.yb.gov.ng/vacancy/
- Click on the career section of the site
- Select the job that is good for you
- Fill out the application form
- Upload all your documents
- Submit your application form
All the qualified candidates will be contacted through email or SMS.
And If you want to keep getting updates about this recruitment exercise, you can subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to know if we have gotten any information.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is the salary of SUBEB staff?
You will earn at least N50,000 or more
Is SUBEB recruiting?
The Recruitment is now open and you can apply now.
When is the deadline for application?
The deadline is not known yet but will be made public in due time.
We have given you all the information you need to know about this Recruitment but if you believe you still have more questions, you can leave a comment below.
Also here at Dailygam, we would keep updating you on the best available jobs.
Last Updated 1 year by Ogbu