INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Available
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment opportunity is here again and all interested persons can now go and Apply through www.pres.inecnigeria.org.
Are you a Nigerian? Are you interested in working with the Independent Electoral Commission? This should be a great opportunity for you.
The 2023 election is close and INEC is calling on all Nigerian Youths that are capable and qualified to go now and Apply for their Adhoc Staff Recruitment.
All interested persons are advised to pay for this Recruitment through INEC official registration portal and avoid those telling you to pay for them to help you get the job or the form.
In this article, we are going to show you how you can Apply for INECAdhoc staff Recruitment and most importantly the requirements needed for you to be deemed eligible.
Everyone interested is advised to Apply early as INEC will be needing 1.4 million staff for the general election.
Though the registration will officially end by December 14th your advice is to register before then
Requirements For INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
Let’s talk about the qualities and the documents you need to submit to the commission before you can be accepted to be one of the Adhoc staff that will help them conduct the upcoming general election.
- Before applying you should be physically and mentally fit
- Should be ready to move to any state to help conduct election
- Have your email
- Have your phone number
- Submit your Bank account details
- Submit contact details of another person that can be reached aside from you
- Submit your recent white background passport photographs which should not be more than 5MB
- You should have a valid means of identification like a National ID, International passport, permanent voters card and driver’s license
- You should present your NYSC called-up number if you have finished service earlier than 2018.
- If you are currently serving, you can submit your call-up number or ID.
- If you’re a student, you will be required to present your student ID
- Should be of good behaviour and composure
- Should also present your highest educational qualifications
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills
- If you have had a good experience with Adhoc staff before, it will be a plus for you
- All applicants are advised to read this application twice before applying.
If you have successfully gotten the requirements, you are one step away from becoming one of the Adhoc staff of INEC.
How To Apply INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
Here we have provided a step-by-step guide on how you can Apply for the Adhoc staff opportunity that has been presented by INEC ahead of the 2023 general election.
You are advised to follow these guides step by step to avoid making any sort of mistake.
- You will first start by going to the official portal for registration at www.pres.inecnigeria.org
- The next thing to do is to go back and review the requirements to know the documents to upload
- Go ahead and register with them through the link above or click on APPLY NOW
- You will be required to create an account with your email and also create a password
- After creating an account, you will be logged in.
- Fill out the form that will be presented to you with all your correct information
- Don’t forget that your BVN name should be the same as what is in the form your filling
- Upload your passport and documents
- Submit your application after a secure review of the information you provided.
- After submission, print out your acknowledgement slip and hold it because it might be needed.
How much does INEC pay for Adhoc staff?
Every Adhoc staff that will be called up for election will be paid N30,000
How much does the presiding officer receive?
As of 2022, the record has it that the annual income of a presiding officer is $62,000.
When is the closing date for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
The application started on the 14th of September and will be ending by the 14th of December before further training will be given
How do I check the names of successful candidates for INEC Adhoc staff?
When the shortlist person names come out, you can check them at INEC’s official website
Finally, to be part of INEC Adhoc staff, you have to meet up with a requirement that has been listed here.
For more information, make sure to always follow us here at DailyGam and you can also leave a comment below for any question.
Last Updated 6 months by Ogbu