NALDA Recruitment 2023 Application Available
NALDA Recruitment is now ongoing for that who have been waiting for them to release their recruitment form, follow our guide here to apply.
Getting to work there at the National Agricultural Land Development Authority is not an easy one but we are going to make it very easy for you in this article.
The organization is using this opportunity to call on all qualified Nigerians to go ahead now and start applying for their recruitment exercise which is now on.
The company have promised that it will be transparent in its dealings as they want to select only qualified people to work with and help them uplift the integrity of the organization.
The organization is also advising all applicants to avoid people that will be coming to your dm claiming to be one of the staff of the National Agricultural Land Development Authority, kindly ignore them.
Also, keep in mind that the application form is not for sale, avoid people that will tell you to pay for them to help you with the form.
You can get the application formal at the recruitment portal of the organization.
In this article, we are going to show you all the information you need to know about National Agricultural Land Development Authority recruitment, the guidelines on how to apply and equally the requirements you need to fulfil before you can be considered.
Requirements For NALDA Recruitment
Here are some of the documents you need to provide for the organization before you can be selected.
- If you are above 35 years of age, then you should know that your chances are slim
- You should not be less than 20 years of age at the time of this application
- Should be a Nigerian
- Should be ready to work in a different environment
- Should have no criminal record
- Should have finished higher institution with any of the following; BSc, ND, HND or any other equivalent certificate
- At the time of this application, you should be physically self mentally okay
- Should have at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics in your O’level result
- If you have good knowledge of the computer, it will be an advantage for you
- You are expected to have a clear knowledge of the agricultural sector.
- You should have your valid means of Identification like NIN, International Passport, Voters card and Drivers license etc
- If you applying outside Nigeria you should show that you have a legal permit to be in the country you are in.
- You will be required to present your NYSC discharge certificate, showing that you have completed your NYSC.
- Applicants must have good communication skills
- Applicants should have good behaviour
- If you have experience it will also be an advantage to you.
- If you have good analytical skills, it will be an advantage to you.
If you believe you can meet up with all the requirements we have mentioned here, then you should go ahead to the next section of this article.
How To Apply For NALDA Recruitment
Follow the step-by-step guide we have provided here to get started.
- Go to the website of National Agricultural Land Development at www.nalda.ng
- Click on the career section of the website
- Select the job that is suitable for you
- Create an account with them using your valid email
- Fill out the application form
- Upload all your documents
- Submit your form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NALDA recruiting?
Yes, they are currently recruiting new members into their organization.
What is the deadline for NALDA recruitment?
The deadline is not known yet but will be made public in due time.
What is the salary of NALDA staff?
The salary is not known for now.
For you to get a job at the NALDA, you have to follow the steps we have provided for you here.
For more information and question about this job opportunity, you can leave a cement below.
Last Updated 4 months by Ogbu