NBS recruitment had officially kicked off and all interested candidates can now go to the official recruitment portal and apply.
The National Bureau of Statistics is using this opportunity to call on all qualified and credible Nigerians to hurry now and apply for another edition of NBS recruitment.
In their last recruitment exercise, some people had some complaints but the organization have taken notice of some of those complaints and has made their recruitment processes better and easier.
Therefore, the organization has promised to transmit transpire their selection as they want to employ only qualified people in the organization.
Mathematical aptitude is one of the distinctive qualities they look for in potential employees; if you have it, you have an advantage over others.
We’ll look at a few of the conditions the organization will want you to meet in this post.
Second, we will provide you with thorough instructions on how to successfully apply for this chance.
Requirements For NBS Recruitment
For you to be considered you have to meet up with certain requirements which is what the institution will look at first. See the requirements below
- You must be at least 20 years old and under 35 years old at the time of this application.
- If you are not already living in Enugu State, you should be prepared to do so.
- It is a great advantage for you if you have previous job experience.
- It will be advantageous to you if you have a Master’s or PhD.
- You should have a valid means of identification, such as an international passport, driver’s license, or voter registration card.
- Good computer skills will be advantageous to you.
- Possess solid communication abilities
- Your discharge certificate will serve as proof that you successfully finished the one-year NYSC program.
- At the time of this application, you should be mentally and physically okay
- You are required to be of good behaviour and composure
If you can meet up with all the requirements we have provided for you above, then you’re ready to go.
Don’t forget that every piece of information your going to provide should be correct to avoid disqualification
How To Apply For NBS Recruitment
Here are the full guideline on how you can apply for NBS Recruitment
- Visit the official portal of the National Bureau of Statistics at www.nbs.com
- Click on the career section of the website
- Select the position that is best suitable for you
- Create an account with the school if you don’t have any
- Fill the form
- Scan amd upload all your documents
- Submit your form.
Note: every person that qualified will be contacted by either information through email.
Also, don’t forget to always check Dailygam to see other updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will NBS recruitment end?
The closing date for the recruitment is not known yet but when the date comes out we would let you know.
How much is the recruitment form?
The recruitment form is free and you can get it at the official portal
What is the salary of NBS staff?
N150,000 and Above
Do I need a degree to apply for NBS recruitment?
Yes, you need a degree to become an NBS staff
At NBS, you can become one of their staff if you follow the procedure we have explained, you will be selected.
Here at Dailygam, we would keep updating you on the latest job opportunity.
Leave a comment below if you have any questions.
Last Updated 1 year by Ogbu