9Mobile Recruitment 2022: Have you ever wanted to work with the best telecommunications company in Nigeria? Well, in this article we discuss on 9Mobile Recruitment 2022.
Recently 9mobile has announced their recruitment drive, hiring the best professionals to fill in different roles within the company, including Business Development Managers, Digital Marketing Managers, and more. Find out how to apply online here.
How To Apply for 9Mobile Recruitment – Step by Step
To apply for the 9Mobile recruitment, you will need to go to the official website @ www.careers.9mobile.com.ng and create an account. Once you have created an account, you will be able to login and fill out the application form.
Be sure to answer all questions truthfully and completely, as any misinformation could disqualify you from the process. After you have submitted your application, all that is left to do is wait for a response from the company.
Keep in mind that many applications are typically received each day, so it may take some time before you hear back. It is also important to note that only qualified applicants will be contacted.
9Mobile Recruitment Requirements
The requirements before you apply for any job vacancy or recruitment in 9Mobile are a B.Sc, HND, NCE or OND in any discipline. It is also important the certificate is from a recognized tertiary institution.
Also, you need to have your WAEC Result or NECO Result with not less than five Credits including English Language.
As it’s Known that 9Mobile is a tech-based company so you need to have to be computer literate. With that, you are good to go.
When will the 9Mobile Recruitment 2022 Application Form be out?
9Mobile is a leading telecommunications company in Nigeria and they are always on the lookout for talented and ambitious individuals to join their team.
The good news is that the 9Mobile Recruitment 2022 Application Form will be released soon
Things you need to include in your CV
In order to make a good impression on potential employers, your CV should include:
- Your contact information (name, email address, phone number)
- A professional headshot
- A list of your qualifications (education, skills, and experience)
- Any relevant awards or accolades you have received
- Links to any professional work you have published online
How to make sure you get the best out of your CV
If you’re applying for a job at 9Mobile, you’ll want to make sure your CV is top-notch.
Here are a few tips to help you craft the perfect CV:
- Use bullet points and short sentences to break up sections.
- Write clearly and concisely so that you can get all of your information across without it being too wordy or difficult to read.
- Make sure that all of your contact information is accurate – both phone number and email address.
- Double check grammar, spelling, and formatting.
- Proofread for typos.
- List only work experience relevant to the position in question.
- Keep resumes brief but informative enough so that employers know who you are and what you can do for them!
Tips To Make Sure You Get Notified If Shortlisted
The recruitment process for 9Mobile is now open and here are a few tips to make sure you get notified if shortlisted:
- Follow the career page on 9Mobile’s website.
- Register on the career page and update your profile regularly.
- Check your email inbox and spam folder regularly for any notifications from 9Mobile.
- When applying for a position, be sure to provide your current contact information including phone number and email address.
- Be proactive in following up with HR or Career Development Teams about new opportunities that may arise in the future.
- Be prompt when responding to enquiries or questions from 9Mobile HR/Career Development Teams as this shows that you’re eager to work with them.
- You can also follow them on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to receive updates about what they’re doing!
- Last but not least, always have your resume updated and ready to go at all times just in case a recruiter or employer requests it at any point.
That is the most recent information on 9Mobile recruitment 2022. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the comments section so that we can respond and provide you with timely news updates.
Last Updated 1 year by