Oyo State Government Recruitment 2022/2023: Oyo State Government has released the link to apply for the following positions on its official website www.oyostate.gov.ng
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to take part in the interview process, so ensure you are well prepared to be successful in your application with these tips from the page
How to Apply for Oyo State Government Recruitment 2022
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Oyo State Government Recruitment 2022/2023.
Interested candidates should visit the Oyo State Government website at www.oyostate.gov.ng to apply online.
Successful applicants will be contacted via phone call or email with a pre-recorded message.
List of Current Vacancies
Oyo State Government is now recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions listed below.
- The Oyo State Government is currently recruiting for the position of accountant.
- Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the post of Project Manager.
- The Oyo State Government is also recruiting for the position of Data Analyst and many more.
Interested candidates should visit the website www.oyostate.gov.ng to apply online. Candidates are advised to submit their applications on or before the closing date.
Interested candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credit grades in WASC, GCE, SSCE, NECO or its equivalent.
The credits must include Mathematics and English Language for all Science, Arts and Social Science related courses respectively. Candidates awaiting results can also apply.
Those who applied in the 2020/2021 exercise should not apply again as their applications are still being processed.
- The Oyo State Government is recruiting for the position of accountant.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining financial records and preparing reports.
- He or she will also be required to auditing financial statements and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- The ideal candidate should have a degree in accounting or a related field, and at least three years of experience working in an accounting role.
Interested candidates should visit the Oyo State Government website to apply online.
Alternatively, applicants can send their resume by email to email@example.com
The Oyo State Government has a very attractive remuneration package for all employees. This includes competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and plenty of opportunities for career advancement.
The Oyo state government is also committed to providing a work-life balance for all employees, with flexible working hours and a generous leave policy.
Documents Required for Submission of Oyo State Government Recruitment Application Form(s)
To apply for the Oyo State government recruitment, you will need to have the following documents:
- A completed application form
- A copy of your birth certificate
- A copy of your academic qualifications
- A valid form of identification (passport, drivers license, national ID card)
- Proof of residency in Oyo State.
These can either be uploaded online or submitted in person at the designated application center. You will also need a document that proves the reason why you cannot come and submit your application in person.
Lastly, please note that should any information on your identity document(s) not match the details on the application form(s), an affidavit confirming such must be attached.
That is the most recent information on Oyo State Government recruitment 2022/2023. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the comments section so that we can respond and provide you with timely news updates.
Last Updated 1 year by