In Kano State TESCOM Recruitment, you can apply for the various teaching jobs in Kano state government public primary and secondary schools..
Requirements for Kano State TESCOM Recruitment for 2022/2023
Below are the requirements for Kano State TESCOM recruitment;
- First School Leaving Certificate
- SSCE Result with at least 5 credit passes
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) ED
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A) ED
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Birth Certificate
All documents are to be submitted online via the official website.
How to Apply
The Kano State TESCOM recruitment for 2022/2023 is yet to be open. But before then, here’s how to apply online.
- Create an account on this site by clicking on ‘Create New Account’.
- Complete your application form by filling in all your details, selecting the desired vacancy and submitting it.
- Check your email inbox for a confirmation email.
- Activate your account with the link in the email by following instructions in the email.
- Follow the steps provided in the letter for security verification.
- If you are successfully verified, go back to your dashboard page and start applying for positions.
- Do not forget to activate your dashboard every time you log out of your account (it will be saved as long as it is activated).
- Click on the ‘apply’ button under the position that interests you most – it will redirect you automatically to the appropriate application form.
- Fill in all required fields and upload any necessary attachments before submitting the form.
- Once submitted, you will receive another notification from us confirming receipt of your application, together with any additional information needed.
- Log into your account again to check whether we have replied or not.
- We recommend checking our FAQs tab if you have any questions before completing your application process.
How to Pay Kano State TESCOM Recruitment Application fee Online
The application fee for the Kano State TESCOM recruitment is N2,000. To pay this fee online, you will need to visit the application portal and create an account.
Once you have done this, you will be able to log in and pay the fee using a credit or debit card. If you have any problems paying the fee, please contact customer service.
When applying for the Kano State TESCOM recruitment, please make sure that your CV is at least two pages long. You can upload your CV through the ‘CV Upload’ link on the homepage of the website. Please also read our guide about how to write a CV before uploading yours.
Things You Should Know About Kano State TESCOM Recruitment
The Kano State TESCOM recruitment is an annual event that takes place in order to fill vacant teaching positions within the state. This year, the recruitment will be open to both graduates and non-graduates who meet the minimum requirements. The application process is relatively simple and can be completed online.
However, there are a few things you should keep in mind before applying;
- First, make sure you meet all of the eligibility requirements.
- Second, familiarize yourself with the selection process so that you know what to expect.
- Third, take note of the closing date as it will determine how long you have to complete your application.
- Finally, read through the job description and make sure it aligns with your career goals.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the application form be released?
The application form is not yet released. Please keep checking the website for updates.
I don’t live in Kano, can I apply?
No, you must be a resident of Kano state to apply.
How long will the recruitment process take?
The recruitment process will take place over a period of several months. There will be a set date for the release of registration forms, notification day and interview date. These dates may change but will give applicants enough time to prepare themselves before applying and attending interviews.
Where can I register for Kano State TESCOM Recruitment?
Visit www.tescom.kanostate.gov.ng to register online.
If you need more information about Kano State TESCOM Recruitment 2022, please leave your email address in the comment section below and we will contact you.
Last Updated 1 year by