Before we continue endeavour to read our other How to become posts which promises to be captivating, intresting and educating below;
- How to Become a Doctor in Canada Today | All you need to know
Back to the main issue which is becomming a vlogger and becomming youtube issue. Below are basic areas that will be discussed
- What is Vlogging
- Vlogging platforms
- Who is a youtuber
- How to earn on Youtube?
- Requirements to Become a Youtuber
Equipment to become a Youtuber
What is Vlogging
According to Wikipedia a Vlogging is an act of creating video contents, just like blogging which is about creating articles as contents. Also some one that creates videos is called a vlogger.
Are you confused about the vlogging plaftforms, dont worry i will explain in details. A vlogging platform is a platform where vloggers can post their video contents for free or probably paif.
There are many vlogging platforms whcih include the following;
Among all the vlogging platforms youtube ranks the highest with over 2.1 billion monthly active users based all around the world.
Who is a youtuber
Just like a Vlogger a youtuber is some one who does his or her vlogging activities on youtube. That is to say such a person uploads his video contents on youtube only. Another name for a youtuber is youtube content creator, of which his or her main contents is videos on youtube.
As stated earlier about youtube having over 2.1 billion monthly active users, the main contents on youtube are videos and these videos should be entertaining, educating, or informative
How to earn on Youtube?
The truth is that youtube spend much money in creating videos than creating articles as found in blogging. Most youtubers seek the services of professional camera men and video editior which makes them spend huge amount of money during video creation.
Due to the high amount of money that is spent, youtubers now sort to earn from their videos on youtuber. According to shopify Below are ways to earn as a youtube vlogger or Youtube content creator.
- Join the YouTube Partner Program.
- Sell products or merchandise.
- Crowdfund your next creative project.
- Let your audience support you through “fan funding”
- License your content to the media.
- Work with brands as an influencer.
- Become an affiliate marketer.
Requirements to Become a Youtuber
To become youtuber you must Follow all the YouTube Community Guidelines & Policies . Aside your videos must be copyright free below are some video creation practices you should avoid;
Aside from the eligibility needed to satisfy the Youtube Partner program, there are no special requirements needed to become a YouTube.
Equipment to become a Youtuber
Aside meeting the requirements to become a youtuber there are equipments you must have to become a sucessfull youtuber and they include the following
- Camera: This the most important equipment a youtuber must have to enable you get videos. You can still use your iphones, samsung phones cameras
- Microphone; You need an external microphone to record quality audio that complements your video.
- Tripod or Gimbal Stabilizer: These are great tools for stabilizing your photos and videos.
- Lighting: You need lighting to change the mood and even out the brightness of your setup
- Video Editing Software: Adobe Premiere Elements 18 is a very popular choice for videographers in general.
- Laptop or computer set: This helps to upload contents and video editing.
Last Updated 1 year by